Kansas Prairie Dog Hunting
Kansas prairie dog hunting with 10 Gauge Outfitters. We have access thousands of acres of prairie dog towns located less than 30 minutes from our lodging facilities. We offer year round prairie dog hunts and shooting, so give us a call or send us a email to get your prairie dog hunt booked.
Prairie Dog Hunts are conducted primarily during the months of May, June, July and August. The pups show up around March and we begin hunting in May.
The hunt is conducted on several large Kansas ranches. The hunters are stationed at one point and sit either on shooting benches or off of ground. The hunts are fast paced and require lots of ammo! We suggest bringing at least 200 rounds per day for shooting. You can practice your hunting skills during the off season. May be combined with other varmint hunts call for combo hunt prices.
Prairie Dog Hunting Packages
All inclusive price - $1155.00 per hunter 3 days/3 nights
Non refundable Deposits required to hold hunting dates
- 1st class accommodations
- Guide, spotter
- Three meals per day
- Shooting benches & sandbags
- Gun cleaning supplies
- Transportation around the ranches
- Three days three nights in the Country style lodge.
- Arrive afternoon before the hunt Kinsley, KS.
- Three full days shooting
- Depart evening of last day of hunting can stay additional night for additional fee.
- Coyote hunting as an option (additional fee applies)
Does not include:
- Adult Beverages
- Transportation To / From Airport
- Prairie Dog Hunting License
Reservations or Booking Information
Contact Tim at 316-680-4274 or send an email to request more information on our Kansas prairie dog hunts.